Being an artist is fun



It's here! I finally finished up my website and was able to merge my blog along with it! I know I had been receiving some messages about it and wondering why it was down - I hope you like the new look and the design. It was finalized Friday evening after hours of work! Check it out: www.ashleylawrie.com - thanks for encouraging me and kind messages via LinkedIn.

Things have been absolutely crazy as of late. I've been booked every weekend so far - hard to believe it is August. I'm on that work flow. Turkey is coming up the last week of August. Certainly not complaining! Ain't worried about nothing. I have a photoshoot with an old client this week with one of my absolute fave photographers - Kris Chandroo. He does incredible work. He did my headshots for work - unknowingly but candidly. Believe it or not - the original one posted above with my blonde ombre hair was just a regular day - I had popped in and his set up was ready to go. He joked and said I just need a few photos to practice. Low and behold - this shot came out. It so happens to be one of my favourite. He captured me after a 10 hr day of work - straight bumming it. He also did my family Christmas photoshoot. We had been having some changes with an expanding family! I thought it would be nice to have photos for everyone. He's just awesome to work with.



We hope you were out and about this weekend. If you were on the bike paths - hope you caught a glimpse of our signs. We had five people out and about covering the bike paths from Orleans to Kanata! We couldn't be more proud of you! Staying active and still fitting it in. I did a hot yoga class with Michael and Kris over the weekend. We went hard this weekend with our training! To reward our hard work - we went to Baker Street in Westboro. We have a few breakfast hangout spots depending which gym we train out of! Heart and Soul if we are in Kanata. Baker Street if it's Wellington and the market ends up being lunch! Baker street was a first for Kris. This long weekend was stellar! Hope yours was too! The next time I check in will be around Turkey! Yayy!


Comments

Popular Posts